keskiviikko 13. elokuuta 2014

Hey!
Last night I was in cinema with my 2 cousins. We watched Step Up: all in 3D. It was very good but it made me want to dance and I started to think if I should start dancing again :) I'm still thinking about it 'cause I really like dancing and when I used to have dance as a hobby, I really liked it until we got a new teacher.

Today, I've been just at home suffering with sore throat almost all day :/ I hope i'm not getting a flu now.
Tomorrow after my work I will go to our summer cottage with my family for few days. So i'm probably not writing at least before monday.
We don't have much special plans while being at summer cottage. We're just going to this event where my favorite finnish band, Madcraft  is playing :) 'cause it's not far from our summer cottage :p we also maybe go bowling someday if it's raining.

So, I'll be writing next week! :) 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti